Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Yup thats me!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You Know You've Had Enough Time On The Computer
    1. A friend calls and says, "How are you? Your phones
    have been busy for a year!"

    2. You forgot how to work the TV remote control.

    3. You see something funny and scream, "LOL, LOL."

    4. You meet the mailman at the curb and swear he said
    YOU'VE GOT MAIL.

    5. You sign off and your screen says you were on for 3
    days and 45 minutes.

    6. You fall asleep, but instead of dreams you get IMs.

    7. You buy a laptop and a cell phone so you can have
    AOL in your car.

    8. Tech support calls YOU for help.

    9. You beg your friends to get an account so you can
    "hang out."

    10. You get a second phone line just to call out for pizza.

    11. You purchase a vanity car license plate with your screen name on it.

    12. You say "he he he he" or "heh heh heh" instead of laughing.

    13. You say "SCROLL UP" when someone asks what it was you said.

    14. You sneak away to your computer when everyone goes to sleep.

    15. You talk on the phone with the same person you are sending an
    instant message to.

    16. You look at an annoying person off-line and wish that you
    had your ignore button handy.

    17. You start to experience "withdrawal" after not being online for a while.

    18. "Where did the time go?"

    19. You sit on AOL for 6 hours waiting for that certain special person
    to sign on.

    20. You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee.

    21. .....You end your sentences with.....three or more periods.......


    ------------------
    If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had no idea I was so addicted, I supprised myself with how many of those I was like 'hey, i do that!' to. It was really... REALLY supprising. Guess that's why I'm on this board of boards smile


    I like your new signature. *G* I do like those lines, quite humorous. I read them whenever I need a good laugh.

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.

    [This message has been edited by Hannibal (edited October 11, 2001).]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *LOL*... biggrin

    Those ... are a habit...

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...
    Death Defying

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *G* I love Jack Handy, I have the page bookmarked so when I'm in a bad mood I just go there *L*
    As for the quotes above.. I've done it when writing letters lots of LOL and *G* not realizing these people have NOOOOOO Idea what that means *L*

    ------------------
    If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    At work I have been known to actually say L.O.L. and have gotten some pretty strange looks. Luckily it's only happened like 2 or 3 times smile hehehe. Makes your managers think you have something wrong with you.

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Xenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    have you ever narrated your body language
    or spoke in third person....
    ex:*jumps up and down...when excited or happy
    or they get you mad and you say...*slaps your face
    any of these things either on the phone or in person..either way the person thinks youre a complete wackjob...including yourself...then you laugh at yourself and they really think youre off..........
    oooohhhh and myra im the queen of the ..................................periods
    how bout this one...someone calls you way early in the morning and you are half asleep and they say hi and when youre quiet they ask what are you doing and you say"*gets up and makes coffee"...now thats sad

    ------------------
    A life of reaction is a life of slavery,intellectually and spiritually.
    One must fight for a life of action,not reaction.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *LOL* Ohhh gawd..... I do the Period thing all the time to separate my sentences *L* My brother is a tech, he and I go to my moms and talk in "computer Lingo" drives my mom nuts *LOL*
    But we do it on purpose.... I do the LOL and stuff in my head aaaaaaaaaaaaall the time! SO far I have been lucky enough to not do it outloud *L*

    ------------------
    If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •